We want to be the champions of the young people in our care and with that comes the great responsibility and desire that we share with our students, parents/guardians, community and partnership schools to create a culture of respecting, believing, achieving and becoming for our resilient learners.
Our shared beliefs and values are:
A RESPECTFUL environment.
A hunger for improvement, everyone can ACHIEVE.
To BELIEVE in all.
Holding hope for every young person to BECOME the best they can.
Every gain is a victory, no matter how small, for everyone.
At The Oswaldtwistle School students can:
- Focus on goals an challenges for all to BECOME a new learner
- Have a sense of pride in their improvements and ACHIEVEMENTS
- Find their Individual Learning Pathway to reach their full potential
- Share and BELIEVE an ethos of ‘Every day is a Fresh Start’ with behaviour difficulties
To realise these aims staff at The Oswaldtswistle School are committed to:
- A sense of pride and positivity in their dealings with all at the school community
- Mutual RESPECT for all learners no matter what the barriers are to learning
- Supporting and developing the Individual Learning Pathways
- Bespoke Curriculum to ensure positive ACHIEVEMENT for all
But above all:
Provide Young People with a Second Chance in education; preparing them for their Future.